Sunday, March 24, 2013

The various tasks that keep me busy.

I love owning a business (sarcasm). Sure it has it's upsides, but it also makes me want to pluck out my remaining eye and  become a blind monk. I have been trying to finish the last book of A Song of Fire and Ice as well, at least that is going well. I can't seem to put it down.

I digress, there is a large snow storm in my area so I could not get out to the studio to get on my comp there and upload some stuff, but I still have something to share with you guys:

This is a clips video... sorry for the dub wubs.. I was listening to a youtube channel called Going Quantum and my forgot to turn off the audio recorder on my screen capture software. For the best viewing experience watch it in 1080HD and you might also want to turn down the volume on your headphones or speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment