Monday, October 1, 2012

Gremlins and wierd boobies...







 Let me just say that I have been busy with client work and with other freelance work so I have sorrowfully been neglecting my wonderful blog. But I am here to shower you with doodly goodness. The first pic is a lil' gremlin dude I just stepped away from so that I can come back to it with a fresh set of eyes. Been working on that for the last couple of hours. The second one is a color render I am doing. I was browsing deviant art and saw it and was like dang I gotta render that shit. I cannot for the life of me remember the deviant who did it, but I will find out later and with the finished piece give credit to the original artist cause credit is due.
The 3rd, 4th, and 5th ones are just a piece I'm doing for practice and what my screen looks like while I work most of the time. The last one is a small piece I did in photoshop just for practice. i recorded the process and threw it up all over youtube (link below) The way I worked on this one is by just opening a canvas and jumping right in. I had no plans about subject matter or lighting. I didn't think I just jumped right in. Which is why if you watch the video you'll see me fucking around for a lil bit before realizing that I'm retarded. I'm not too familiar with working in photoshop so I don't know how to go about things that I would normally paint traditionally or in Corel.
Check out the vid here:

No comments:

Post a Comment